My Sister

There are many people in my life who have been there for me.
No matter what the pain and strife, beside me is where they will be.
But there is one person I know and love
That must have been sent from up above.
She is strong, beautiful and wise.
She is everything I wish I could be in my eyes.
She is strong and beautiful enough to endure her pains and ills.
She amazes me with her courage and will.
A sister's love you can't deny.
It's in every look, every giggle and sigh.
They silently suffer and hold in the pain.
When my sister cries it is silent like the rain.
She is everything I want to be.
She is such a wonderful example for me.
I am grateful for my sister,
I will tell her no lies.
And no matter what happens,
She is a hero in my eyes.

Copyright ©2008 Catherine Oversby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorrow

Untitled