I Will Be There

No matter how hard the wind blows
Or how bad things may get;
No matter how deep you sink
Or how you may feel like you can't go on
No matter how dark the days may be
Or how cold the night feels;
No matter how many seem to be against you
And your back is up against the will
I will still be there for you.
If it seems like all there is now
Is heartache and pain,
And that no one cares;
Look past the tears and the rain
And you will see
The one whose love is unfailing, unconditional, and real.
If you can't find your way out
And the darkness is pressing in,
Look for me.
I will be there every step of the way.
If it seems like no one is there
To listen and to care,
Call me.
No matter what I will stop
And be there for you no matter what.
For one SIMPLE reason.
Because I care.

Copyright © Catherine Oversby, 2009

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorrow

My Sister